1800MumDad AUSTRALIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it expensive?

3 posters

Go down

Is it expensive? Empty Re: Is it expensive?

Post  chiarababy Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 am

tyrafulton wrote:I see.. therefore I won't be charged at all!!That's great news.. If that's the case I'll definitely try using this service after all It won't cost me a penny.. and I could even talk to the other person.., with no sweat...Thanks for the info.. bounce

well that's nothing compare to the service that they give and will you let your safety and the safety or your love ones suffer?? well I don't think so

chiarababy

Back to top Go down

Is it expensive? Empty cost

Post  tyrafulton Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

I see.. therefore I won't be charged at all!!That's great news.. If that's the case I'll definitely try using this service after all It won't cost me a penny.. and I could even talk to the other person.., with no sweat...Thanks for the info.. bounce

tyrafulton

Back to top Go down

Is it expensive? Empty There is nothing expensive for an emergency.

Post  techieaussie Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Well it costs 5 dollars for the connection fee and first minute, 2.5 per minute after that. It's a reverse charge call you will not be charged.

techieaussie

Back to top Go down

Is it expensive? Empty Is it expensive?

Post  tyrafulton Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello!!! I've heard so much about this service. I just want to know the rates. Is it expensive? Will I be charged if the other party will not accept the call?... Please give me some additional information regarding the service...

tyrafulton

Back to top Go down

Is it expensive? Empty Re: Is it expensive?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum